Tastings and Events
In Store Tastings
Always FREE, informal, and informative.
Our Wines of the Week are open to taste every day!
One red and one white. One of them changes each week. Each is on sale for two weeks.
We also have free weekly tastings at both stores:
Wednesday Beer Tasting Downtown 5:30-7 pm
Friday Beer Tasting Uptown 4-6 pm
Friday Wine Tasting Downtown 5-7:30 pm
Saturday Wine Tasting Uptown 2-5 pm
Special Tasting Events
Thursday 23 April 2015, 5-7:30 pm
Special Edition of Wine Camp at the Downtown store.
Taste the wines of Grochau Cellers with winemaker/owner John Grochau
- Pinot Blanc 2013 – $19.99
- Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2011 – $29.99
- Pinot Noir Eola Hills-Amity 2010 – $34.99
- Pinot Noir Dundee Hills 2012 – $36.99
- Red Rhone Blend Lot #9 “Guild” – $19.99
We are proud to partner with local restaurants in offering monthly wine dinners featuring paired foods and wines along with discussion and exploration of the theme for each meal.