Downtown, Friday, 8/11, 5 – 7:30 pm
With our great friends from DS Trading: Wes Mccullen and Jean Paul Martinod Sanchez
Friday (and Saturday) we celebrate life and all the great things the world gives us. Wine is pleasure and a part of gracious living. And pleasure is a good thing. There are so many natural things that give us pleasure. Those who would deny us the natural pleasures of this world are misguided at best. “This is the day which the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.” That sentiment pervades the Bible, the Torah, and the Koran. As well as the teachings of Buddha and many other religions. We also celebrate diversity, which makes us stronger. The entire sweep of American history proves this. You know this truth in your core. Love not hate. Discourse not violence. Tolerance not exclusion.
Eat drink and be merry with us this weekend. We are here for you. Keep hope alive.
- Alain Jaume, Tavel Rose 2015 – $18.99, on sale for $10.96
- Puy Servain, Montravel Blanc 2016 – $10.99
- Jean Sablenay, Touraine Blanc 2016 – $10.99
- Put Servain, Bergerac Rouge 201? – $10.99
- Mas de Guiot, Costieres des Nimes Cabernet-Syrah 2015 – $15.99
- Indiana, Mosaic Red Blend – $10.99, on sale for $8.96
- Orschwihr, Pinot Blanc Alsace – $13.99